技能 necessary to join a development team as a junior developer
日期2022年1月3日 - 2022年6月24日
关于付款方式的详细信息见下面, 包括机会学费, 付款计划, 和融资.
High school diploma (or equivalent) or a passing score on our ATB test (approved by DPSA).
满足亚游平台硬件要求的个人笔记本电脑. 看到 这篇博客 查阅亚游平台笔记本电脑规格的详细资料.
Accepted students will be given requirements for software to be downloaded prior to the start of class. It is not expected that any such software will have a cost as the class will focus on teaching web development using open source technologies.
All accepted students will be assigned pre-work that is expected to be completed in the weeks prior to the first class session. We target having classes full approximately six weeks before the first week of class in order to give students time to complete the pre-work on a part-time basis.
There are two tuition plans at NSS: 标准学费 or 纳什维尔机会学费. 每组25个座位中, our goal is to have at least 12 be Opportunity Students 和 the remainder paying st和ard tuition. A limited number of grants 和 奖学金s are also available for students from underrepresented groups.
亚游平台请求 $5,000 接受亚游平台的录取通知书后的保证金. 余款在开学第一天报到时缴交. You may also elect to pay the balance during the six months of the program through an approved payment plan, 如下面所讨论的. 其他融资和支付选择见下文.
Our 纳什维尔机会学费 allows you to defer most of the cost of your training until you graduate 和 go to work as a software developer. 你会付钱给亚游平台 $1,500 as a tuition deposit on acceptance to the program 和 then nothing more until after graduation.
This program is a mutual risk-sharing program between NSS 和 the Student. NSS invests in the student through a 奖学金 和 through deferring the balance of the student's tuition until the student a) 毕业生和 b) 成为一名开发人员. Until those conditions are met, the student does not owe NSS the tuition balance.
一旦你使用在NSS学到的技能去工作, 亚游平台会制定出一份补偿NSS的付款计划. We also have a limited number of partner companies that are willing to reimburse part or all of your tuition.
- 起始学费存款 $1,500，在接受亚游平台的录取通知书时到期
- $2,500 奖学金
- $8,500 tuition balance to be repaid on employment as outlined above
Selection criteria for the 纳什维尔机会学费 includes:
- Limited to Nashville area residents or individuals who grew up in Nashville/Middle Tennessee 和 have strong family 和 personal connections to the area
- Limited to students that are committed to staying in Middle Tennessee post-graduation
- Priority is given to students whose economic circumstances would otherwise prevent them attending 纳什维尔软件学院
- Priority is also given to individuals from groups that are under-represented in tech careers (e.g. 女性，退伍军人，黑人等等.)
- A limited number of cost-of-living stipends are available on a needs-driven basis to Opportunity Students during the final 3 months of the program.
If you are paying for regular tuition out-of-pocket, there are two payment options:
- Pay the full tuition before the first day of class 和 receive a $500 折扣. (Scholarship 和 student loan recipients are not eligible for the 折扣 for early payment.)
- 在要约接受时支付要求的定金，然后 50% 开学第一天的学费余额. 剩下的 50% 学费将于课程中途缴交(i.E，入学后3个月).
To provide additional financing options 和 support for our students, we've partnered with Ascent Funding 和 Climb Credit who both specialize in loans for bootcamp students 和 only partner with the most reputable code schools in the country.
- NSS押金: $2,500
- 你可借的最高金额: $10,000
We encourage you to consider both options 和 choose the one right for you. 两者都可以免费申请!
Ascent offers simple, straightforward loans 和 student-friendly payment options. Ascent offers fixed interest rates on 36-month terms (subject to approval). 为了更多地学习和应用， 点击这里.
爬信用提供简单的, 快, 和 affordable loans to help you meet your career 和 financial goals. Climb Credit offers fixed interest rates on 36-month terms (subject to approval). 为了更多地学习和应用， 点击这里.